Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Motivational Coaching





INTRODUCTION
There is a famous quote by Dr. Staples W.D.
"Tell me...... and I am likely to forget
Show me...... and I may remember
Involve me...... and I will understand
Motivate me...... and I will act" ...... and this is where I come into place.

Congratulations on taking a positive step towards realising the dream you have been longing to achieve! I would be delighted to offer you a stimulating, motivating life coaching session. This is a genuine offer of support & commitment towards helping you achieve your goals & make your dreams come true!
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
Life coaching is a profession operating based on facilitating people to create changes and generate progress through learning, with the end result of better performance, enhanced fulfillment and improved achievement.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIFE COACHING?
Many people engage in the services of a Life Coach because the individual's thinking, actions and learning will benefit significantly as the coach helps the individual see opportunities for improvements and practical ways to move forward, creating the individual's desirable outcome.
WHAT DOES A LIFE COACH DO?
A Life Coach focuses solely on the individual's situation, objectives and goals, employing specific set of skills to encourage the individual to rise to challenges, overcome obstacles, and move into action. In a nutshell, a Life Coach supports general life situations, improving your performance & creating desirable results. By understanding your aims & goals, a Life Coach can help you put together a life plan & create a driving force to propel you forward.
ABOUT JANET
I specialise in motivating students, emotion coaching & also personal success coaching. Using a special blend of knowledge in hypnosis & life coaching, I strive to implement self-help skills to propel you forward, with immediate results! I can help you in succeeding & breaking through! You can live an amazing life, & I can help you do JUST THAT!

I also provide life coaching session on many aspect of life, including but not limited to:
a) how to manage stress better
b) how to sleep better
c) how to lose weight
d) how to quit smoking
e) how to manage time efficiently
f) how to build relationships

If you are interested in what Janet has to offer, please email janetlim@hotmail.co.uk and we can take it from there.
JANET'S QUALIFICATION
BSc. (Hons) Biotechnology
Dip. L. Coach (*Distinction)
Piano Highest Grade (ABRSM)
JANET'S APPROACH
Life coaching session can be conducted through face-to-face, phone or email. Motivational presentation for students can be conducted either with a small group, or up to 300 students in an assembly hall.

"Thoughts generate power, actions generate success" ® - Janet Lim

4 comments:

About Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vi Nnie Ng said...

hi I'm vinnie from SMK(P)PUDU. i will
take PMR for this year. i think that sejarah is the poor subject for me. how i imporve ?

Vi Nnie Ng said...

hi again i think that i just like all about japanese i want to learn. but now i taking PMR !! what should i do about this?

Life Coach said...

Hi, glad to hear from you. What's your email address? Could you email me and we can take it from there?